Добре дошъл/дошла, Гост. Моля, въведи своето потребителско име или се регистрирай.
Изгуби ли регистрационния е-мейл?

Влез с потребителско име, парола и продължителност на сесията
Към началната страница

Страници: [1] 2   Надолу
  Изпечатай  
Автор Тема: Техническа помощ за превод от руски  (Прочетена 16760 пъти)
emenceto
Катастрофален
кандидат колибковец
Публикации: 166

« -: 09 Юли 2005, 14:12:51 »

Ами много бих искал да преработя тази страница :arrow:
http://katastrofa.h12.ru/cunamy.htm.
Но проблемът е, че нищичко не разбирам от руски. Ако някой може да направи превода... [/list][/b]
Активен

Kwatee
Колибааааар!!!

колибковец
Публикации: 2209

« Отговор #1 -: 09 Юли 2005, 18:52:32 »

Това си е бая текст... :wink:  :roll:
Активен

vanyo
зяпач
Колибар
колибковец
Публикации: 3144

« Отговор #2 -: 09 Юли 2005, 19:20:21 »

Цитат на: "emenceto"
    Ами много бих искал да преработя тази страница, но проблемът е, че нищичко не разбирам от руски.  

Ако много искаш ще успееш, майна Cheesy
Това е машинен превод от руски на английски. Може да има известни неточности, но ти си пекан и ще се оправиш Cheesy

Terrestrial accidents.

Tsunami.

“ After nearby Авачи, also on Kuril Лопатке and on islands there was a terrible earthquake with extreme flooding which as follows occured{happened}: October of 6 numbers remembered{recollected} 1737 on полуночи in the third hour has begun трясение, and about a quarter of hour proceeded waves so strongly, that many Kamchatka юрты have fallen off also buffooneries got. Awful noise and excitement was meanwhile made on the sea, and suddenly fell on coast of water in height of sazhen on three which, at all стояв, has run away in the sea and has left from coast on notable distance. Then again the ground всколебалась, waters has arrived against former, but at отлитии so far it{she} has run away, that the seas to see it was impossible. Stone mountains, which up to that never виданы though трясение and flooding happened{was possible} and before are at that time seen in passage at the bottom sea between the first and the second Kuriles. About a quarter of hour after that shaft awful and incomparable трясения after{later} have followed, and at that fell waters on coast in height сажен on 30 which still, at all стояв, has run away in the sea, and soon became in the coast, changing чрез long time, sometimes coast lifting, sometimes escaping in the sea. Пред everyone трясением was audible under землею terrible noise and moaming.

From this flooding local inhabitants were absolutely ruined, and many is disastrous скончали the stomach{belly}. In some places of a meadow and fields sea gulfs have become hills...

At that time we floated from Охоцка to болыперецкому to a mouth, and вышед on coast of October 14 days, could feel трясение which happened{was possible} time enough is so great, that on legs{foots} to stand was not without difficulty, and it proceeded till the spring 1738, however it is more on islands, on Kuril Лопатке and on coast of East sea, rather than in the places remote from the sea.

Болынерецкие cossacks who were at that time on Kuriles, affected to me, that they after former first time трясения on mountains to run have directed together with курилами, having left all the things ”.

So describes With. Item Krasheninnikov the first known in Russia моретрясение (tsunami), an event at east coast of Kamchatka in 1737 On height of the waves (70) which have fallen coast, it was strongest of memorable till now.

The tsunami arises from underwater earthquake in the event that the tremor has caused large infringements at the bottom of the sea. Sudden rise on a break of significant sites of a bottom of ocean leads to a raising of a multikilometer water column above its{her} usual level. The same effect is observed and at lowering a sea-bottom. The weight moving upwards and downwards a water column causes occurrence of superficial waves which extend on all ocean, similarly to a ripples from the stone thrown in water. We shall notice only, that during a tsunami billions tons of water are transferred{carried}. Enormous energy drives it{her} on distance up to 10-15 thousand in km.

Waves follow one after another with an interval nearby 10 minutes, extend with speed of the jet plane. In the deepest parts of Pacific ocean their speed reaches{achieves} 1000 km at an o'clock. The waves moving with such speed and divided{undressed} by a significant time interval, are removed on distance of many hundreds kilometers from each other. Therefore at ocean each wave of a tsunami represents small бугор in height up to one and a half meters (obviously, not exceeding that raising of a bottom which has caused them) and extent in tens kilometers. People by the ship under which there will pass{will take place} such wave, will notice nothing. A tsunami to them as it is invisible, as well as inflow. Other business when the wave approaches{suits} to shoaliness. Here it{she} grows till the huge sizes. Feature of long waves with enormous energy consists that, possessing the big speed in deep waters, they slow down the run on shoaliness. Reduction of speed leads to that energy of waves goes on increase in height of a wave. The basis of a wave is late, and there is a water wall. Especially adverse conditions in gulfs with high coast. Such gulfs usually narrowed in process of removal{distance} from the sea, appear huge traps for waves of a tsunami. Coming into a narrowed gulf or a canyon, the wave of a tsunami starts to increase sharply the height, rising up to 40-60 m and even above.

Improbable accidents on destructive consequences arise in case of falling in the sea and in particular in sea gulfs of huge weights of rocks or an ice, broken by a tremor.

Extraordinary strong accident has occured{happened} in gulf Литуйя in a southeast of Alaska. In this gulf pressing a land more than on 11 km, geologist D.Miller has found out a difference in the age of trees on a slope of the hills, surrounding having filled in. On annual rings of trees it{he} has counted up, that for last 100 years in a gulf at least four times arose waves with the maximal height in some hundreds meters. To Miller's conclusions have concerned with greater{big} mistrust. And here on July, 9th, 1958 to the north from a gulf there was the strong earthquake which has caused destruction of constructions, обрушение coasts, formation{education} of numerous cracks.

Eyewitnesses of accident have appeared the people was onboard the ships who have thrown an anchor in a gulf. From a terrible push all of them has thrown out with коек. Having jumped on legs{foots}, they have not believed to the eyes: the sea вздыбилось. “ The huge landslips lifted clouds of a dust and a snow on the way, began run on slopes of mountains. Soon their attention has involved absolutely fantastic show: the weight of an ice of glacier Литуйи being far to the north and usually hidden from looks by peak which rises at an input{entrance} in a gulf, has as though risen above mountains and then has majesticly fallen in waters of an internal gulf. All this resembled any nightmare.

Notwithstanding what accident occured{happened} in ten kilometers from a parking lot of the ships, all looked{appeared} awfully. On eyes of the shaken{amazed} people the huge wave which has absorbed bottom of northern mountain upwards has risen. After that it{she} has swept on a gulf, tearing off trees from slopes of mountains; having fallen water mountain on island Kenotafija... It was rolled through the maximum{supreme} point of island towered on 50 m above sea level...

All this weight was suddenly overthrew in waters of a close gulf, having caused a huge wave which height, obviously, reached{achieved} 17-35 m. Its{Her} energy was so great, that the wave furiously rushed on a gulf, overflowing slopes of mountains. In internal pool impacts of a wave about coast, possibly, have appeared very strong. The slopes of northern mountains turned to a gulf, have become bare: there, where earlier dews a dense wood, now there were naked rocks; such picture was observed at height up to 600 meters!..

Miller has found out, that the trees growing on the top border of the naked{exposed} area, hardly below 600 m above a gulf, are bent and broken, their tumbled down trunks are directed to top of mountain, however roots are not pulled out from ground. Something has pushed these trees upwards. The huge force which has made it, could not be anything other, as top of a huge wave which has overflowed mountain that July evening 1958 ”. The strong tsunami has fallen in the autumn 1952 upon Kuriles and a southern part of east coast of Kamchatka (fig. 26). The center of underwater earthquake was rather nearby (within the limits of the Smoked-Kamchatka deep-water trench). Waves have quickly reached{achieved} Kuriles and on island Paramushir in some places have risen, as a maximum, up to height of 18 m.

On Парамушире at night with 4 for November, 5th the population has been woken by earthquake. Furnaces collapsed; the utensils and other house utensils fell with полок; water from buckets was splashed out. The frightened people have run out from houses.

After the termination{discontinuance} of the pushes proceeded of some{a little bit} minutes, the most part of the population began to come back in houses. Only those who earlier were a sign from a tsunami, mainly fishermen, have rushed to mountains, despite of the quiet sea.

Through 45 minutes after earthquake were heard a loud rumble from ocean, and in some seconds on Северо-Курильск the huge wave moved with the big speed has fallen. It{she} had the greatest height in the central part of city where it{she} slid on a valley of small river.

In some minutes the wave has rushed back in the sea, carrying away with itself all destroyed. The bottom of passage was naked{exposed} during several сот meters. There has come{stepped} calm.

Through 15-20 minutes the second, even greater{big} wave has fallen upon city, 10-meter height. It{she} has put{rendered} especially strong destructions, washing off all constructions. Behind of a wave on a place there were only cement bases of houses.

Having passed{Having taken place} through city, the wave has reached{achieved} slopes of mountains then has started to roll down{slide} back in a hollow located more close to city centre. Here the huge whirlpool in which with the big speed fragments of structures and fine vessels rotated was formed. Being rolled away, the wave has struck from rear in a coastal shaft before port territory on which some houses were kept, and around of mountain has broken in Kuril passage. On the crosspiece between this island and mountain the wave has heaped up a heap of logs, boxes and even has brought from city two houses.

In some minutes after the second wave weaker, third wave which has washed ashore many fragments has come.

The chief of a prospecting party{set} L.I.Dymchenko was during earthquake and followed then a tsunami on the basis of a fish factory on east I protect Kamchatka, to the south of Petropavlovsk. It{he} has told.

“ On November, 5th at night I have woken up from strong jolting. Having woken up, I have thought, that jolting is earthquake, and began to awake comrades; jolting proceeded from 3 till 5 minutes. While we have risen, have put on{have risen, endow} and зажгли light, earthquake has stopped. I and all my comrades had a sensation of vigilance. We have gone{send} to examine the cracks which have turned out from earthquake. These cracks (width 30-40 sm) began from our tent and went in a direction to жиротопному to shop, approximately in parallel coastal feature, passed{took place} under жиротопный shop and went further. Жиротопный the shop was a unique building which after earthquake has appeared destroyed up to the basis. At жиротопного shops of a crack were width more than meter. Near to жиротопни in a direction to a pier was засольный shop - the big wooden shed in length of 25-30 m. this shed has been shifted Earthquake in the sea and under influence of a small western wind drifted from a bay in the sea.

After the end of earthquake has passed{has taken place} minutes 10-12, and suddenly we have seen, that is direct on us that floats back засольный shop which just carried in the sea, and floats now with greater speed and against a wind. Only here I have thought, that the shop floats under action of a tsunami. To deliberate there was no time, it was necessary to be rescueed{saved}. I was from hills in 700 m, and the sea was a number{line}. From me meters in 70 there was a boat which has been pulled out on coast. I have rushed to the boat and have reached to it{her} already knee-deep in water. Only I have had time to jump in the boat, it{she} was picked up with a wave and has incurred{carried} in a direction to hills. Then the wave has overtaken{driven} the boat, having left me approximately on that place where there was a lake earlier. After a while the wave has rushed back and has washed off with косы where the fish factory was placed, the boat together with me and weight of the most various floating subjects, beginning{starting} from logs, roofs, floors, haystacks and finishing various boxes with canned food, bags with a flour{torment}, various clothes, etc.

This first wave was rather small height, about 4-5 m, and, the main thing, small speed. Before a wave fast rising of water was observed, and the wave then has already flown. The wave has destroyed almost all houses of settlement and then, having rushed back in the sea, almost all has washed off. My boat half has been filled in by water. Having caught a fragment of a board, I began to row in a direction to hills, on the north, but from northwest of barrels a small breeze. The boat was greater{big} (carrying capacity more than ton), and a fragment of a board against a wind I could not shift it{her}.

Little bit later, when the first wave has a little calmed down, boat Авачинского of a fish factory has passed{has taken place} in the sea near to me, but from a boat me did not see. Floating in the boat with a fragment of a board at a strong ripple (the ripple in a bay has appeared after the first wave, apparently, because, that the wave was consistently reflected by high coast of a bay), I thought, that with accident all is already finished, and counted, as though to me to get on hills (in northern direction) where burned three fires, зажженные the rescueed{saved} people. Minutes through 10-15 after the first wave I have noticed, that from the sea in a bay the huge ice field covered by a snow moves. But that I have accepted for an ice field, has appeared the second wave, much greater height (roughly up to 10) and much greater speed, with weight of foam and a water dust. The wave has flown on me with terrible force (I even have felt a pain from impact of water), has picked up my boat, has highly lifted it{her} on a crest and has turned{has turned over}. Some time the wave bore{carried} me together with itself; I was under water so long, that I did not have no air. At last, water has overtaken{driven} me, I have appeared on a surface and have caught a floating log.

The second wave of the tsunami which have covered me, in the top part consisted of enormous white hairs (similar to sea white hairs at a storm, but much greater{big} sizes), both white hairs, and spaces between them have been filled by the smallest water dust and sparks.

From all gone through the most terrible was a meeting in a bay with this second wave. Having seen the boat, I have got over in it{her}, but move from a place could not. I started to freeze, and for the help to wait there was no place.

When there has ascended the sun, I have seen, that boats which at night at the first push send away{have left} in the sea, go back: I began them to shout, but me did not hear because of noise of motors. Then I have lifted an oar above a head and began them to wave until one boat has not turned to me ”.

The enormous tsunami has caused the Chilean earthquake 1960 Тазиев which has visited{attended} soon after accident the Chilean coast, wrote: “ I even approximately did not manage to learn{find out}, how many human lives has carried away accident. Nevertheless it is represented, that in Chile from waves of a tsunami many people, excepting the small villages located in a mouth of the river Maulin where as believe, has sunk about thousand person were lost not too. Rather the small number of victims speaks that soon after a powerful push, an event in three one o'clock in the afternoon, inhabitants of a coastal zone have noticed that all over again the sea was raose also its{his} level has risen considerably above a level of the highest inflow, and then has suddenly rushed back, as if{as} water somewhere has soaked up, this time much further the lowest level of outflow. Frightened by bitter experience of many generations, people have understood value of this phenomenon. With shouts of horror: “ „ the Sea leaves! " All have directed on hills ”.

Huge waves were rolled on the Chilean coast some. The first inflow of the sea - "gentle" as it{he} was named by inhabitants, - was small. Having risen on 4 5 m above a usual level, the sea remains motionless nearby 5 minutes Then it has started to recede. Outflow was prompt{impetuous} and was accompanied by the terrible noise similar to a sound of exhausted water, with any metal timbre mixed with a roar of the overthrown falls. The second wave has gushed later minutes 20. It{she} with a roar rushed to coast with huge speed, 50 200 km/h, being raised upwards up to 8 m. As if{as} the huge hand rumpling a long leaf{sheet} of a paper, the wave with a roar has taken down{has demolished} one behind another all houses. The sea stood highly during 10-15 minutes, and then has receded with the same disgusting soaking up rumble. The third wave have seen from apart an hour later. It{she} was above the second, reaching{achieving} 10-11 m. Speed of its{her} movement about 100 km/h. Having fallen upon fragments of houses, нагроможденные the second wave, the sea again has stood on a quarter of hour, and then all began to recede with the same awful metal sound.

The huge waves which have arisen at coast Chiles, have extended across all Pacific ocean with a speed up to 700 km/h. The main impact of the Chilean earthquake has occured{happened} at 19 o'clock. 11 minutes across Greenwich, and at 10 o'clock. 30 minutes of a wave have reached{achieved} Hawaiian islands. The small town has sickly been partially destroyed, 61 person has sunk, 300 is wounded. Six hours later, continuing the movement, a tsunami in height in 6 m has fallen upon coast of the Japanese islands Honshus and Hokkaido. There it has been destroyed 5 thousand houses, 200 person has sunk nearby and 50 thousand remains without a roof over the head. It is necessary to note, that the service of the notification about a tsunami on Hawaiian islands has in due time warned about a coming nearer wave. Carelessness of inhabitants has affected, the majority from which has not given especial value to signals, hoping that for a year and for two before the Chilean accident alarm signals were given, and a tsunami was not.
Активен

Kwatee
Колибааааар!!!

колибковец
Публикации: 2209

« Отговор #3 -: 09 Юли 2005, 19:31:20 »

Майна, ти си садист! lol  lol  lol
Активен

vanyo
зяпач
Колибар
колибковец

« Отговор #4 -: 09 Юли 2005, 19:37:03 »

Наскоро Валери разказа един виц за акулата дето изпълнявала желания. И тук нещо такова се получи, майна Cheesy
Активен

milenski
Колибар
колибковец
Публикации: 3133

ॐ असतो मा सद्गमय

« Отговор #5 -: 09 Юли 2005, 19:51:04 »

Тази тема я местя в раздел Първа помощ. За никаква техническа помощ не става въпрос тук, а си е чист превод Smiley

П.П. Абе, сега си мисля, ако поискам от златната акула да съм най-готината мацка на света, кво ли ще направи :roll:  Сигур шъ й съ наложи да изяде всички други женски хиндивиди, че да ми изпълни желанието :wink:  Cheesy
Активен

All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration.
We are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively.
There is no such thing as death. Life is only a dream
and we are the imagination of ourselves.
                                                                                              Bill Hicks

Каквото е било, то е и сега
и каквото пак ще бъде
вече е било някога преди...

vanyo
зяпач
Колибар
колибковец

« Отговор #6 -: 09 Юли 2005, 20:32:21 »

Цитат на: "milenski"

П.П. Абе, сега си мисля, ако поискам от златната акула да съм най-готината мацка на света, кво ли ще направи :roll:  Сигур шъ й съ наложи да изяде всички други женски хиндивиди, че да ми изпълни желанието :wink:  Cheesy

Ти си си най-готината, майна, не ти трябва акула Cheesy
Активен

emenceto
Катастрофален
кандидат колибковец

« Отговор #7 -: 09 Юли 2005, 20:58:58 »

Цитат на: "vanyo"

Ти си си най-готината, майна, не ти трябва акула Cheesy

Така си е :wink:
Активен

milenski
Колибар
колибковец

ॐ असतो मा सद्गमय

« Отговор #8 -: 09 Юли 2005, 21:00:58 »

Их беее Cheesy Майна, другия път като ми паднеш пак във Варна,
голямо черпене шъ ти дръпна, отсега да си знайш :wink:
И нeма да се опъваш, щот да н' тъ дам на златната акула :twisted:
Активен

Bill Hicks

и каквото пак ще бъде

emenceto
Катастрофален
кандидат колибковец

« Отговор #9 -: 09 Юли 2005, 22:13:48 »

Във Варна ли?
Това лято със сигурност ще мина от там :wink:
Активен

milenski
Колибар
колибковец

ॐ असतो मा सद्गमय

« Отговор #10 -: 09 Юли 2005, 22:23:50 »

Със сигурност много хубаво ще направиш, ако само минеш оттам, щот е ебати гнуса :? Аз се чудя как само да се махна оттук... Ама малко остана, после фащам пътя към горите тилилейски и- ни мъ чакайти, мой дъ артисам нейде по планинските чукари и чукундури :wink:
Активен

Bill Hicks

и каквото пак ще бъде

emenceto
Катастрофален
кандидат колибковец

« Отговор #11 -: 12 Юли 2005, 12:41:34 »

Със сигурност много хубаво ще направиш, ако само минеш оттам, щот е ебати гнуса :? Аз се чудя как само да се махна оттук... Ама малко остана, после фащам пътя към горите тилилейски и- ни мъ чакайти, мой дъ артисам нейде по планинските чукари и чукундури :wink:

Е за това не мога да знам, обаче ако минаваш към София (съвсем случайничко) звънни един телефон, ще ти вдигна (бъди сигурна)
Активен

milenski
Колибар
колибковец

ॐ असतो मा सद्गमय

« Отговор #12 -: 12 Юли 2005, 17:48:46 »

emenceto, не знам с какво съм заслужила такава висока чест, но съм страшно поласкана Cheesy
Май няма много скоро да идвам към София, ама към края на годината ще има там фестивал на старата градска песен, та мисля да дода да се видя с наборките- шъ си попеем, шъ си поплачем, шъ си припомним младините... Ако ваште те пуснат, може да додеш да ми подържиш бастуня, докът' с другите бабугери тропкаме чарлстонче :wink: Cheesy
Активен

Bill Hicks

и каквото пак ще бъде

emenceto
Катастрофален
кандидат колибковец

« Отговор #13 -: 12 Юли 2005, 18:37:18 »

emenceto, не знам с какво съм заслужила такава висока чест, но съм страшно поласкана Cheesy
Май няма много скоро да идвам към София, ама към края на годината ще има там фестивал на старата градска песен, та мисля да дода да се видя с наборките- шъ си попеем, шъ си поплачем, шъ си припомним младините... Ако ваште те пуснат, може да додеш да ми подържиш бастуня, докът' с другите бабугери тропкаме чарлстонче :wink: Cheesy

Лили кае ба? Наште да ме пуснат, при мене няма таквиз работи.
Кви бабугери, ква градска песен?
Минаха години, остарях и аз с вас... тъ ръ ръп ръп туп туп :twisted:
Активен

milenski
Колибар
колибковец

ॐ असतो मा सद्गमय

« Отговор #14 -: 12 Юли 2005, 18:48:42 »

Цитат на: "emenceto"
Лили кае ба?

Ко речи?
Активен

Bill Hicks

и каквото пак ще бъде

Страници: [1] 2   Нагоре
  Изпечатай  

Отиди на: